No products in the cart.
Lavender Simple Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp Culinary Lavender Blossoms (Add some Lavender or Violet food color if desired)
- 1 small strip lemon zest (optional)
Bring water and sugar to a boil and allow boiling until the sugar is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Add lavender blossoms and lemon zest (optional)
Steep for 20 minutes.
Cool and strain. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Lavender Simple Syrup can be used to:
- Substitute sugar when making lemonade
- For lavender cocktails
- Drizzle over Greek yogurt and berries
- Drizzle over vanilla ice cream
- Substitute maple syrup on pancakes
- Mix into hot tea instead of honey
Share this Recipe