Lavender Ranch will be Closed December 30th - January 5th, to give our employees time to spend with their loved ones and to recharge for the New Year to come.
All orders placed after December 27th at 12pm(PST) will not be processed till January 6th, 2020. We will resume normal business hours January 6th 2020.
From our family to yours, we wish you the warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year!
MIND, BODY & SPIRIT
- Knowledge of lavender’s healing abilities spread in India and then to Tibet. In the book Makhzan-El-Adwiya, it is described as “the broom of the brain,” because it sweeps away all kafa impurities (Nadkarni, 1976).
- In the 16th century, English women and men had lavender quilted into their hats to “comfort the brain.”
- Some medieval Europeans saw lavender as the herb of love and considered it an aphrodisiac, while others declared that it could keep individuals chaste.
- Ancient Greeks and Romans prized lavender for its aroma and cleansing properties. It soothed their stiff joints and relieved their fatigue.
- Lavender’s genus name comes from the Latin “lavare,” (to wash), referring to it as a bath additive for the purification of body and spirit.
- Lavender is known for its calming, relaxing, and soothing effects. It is said to balance the central nervous system. It is considered the most universally useful oil, excellent for all skin types.
- Lavender was used as a bactericide to disinfect hospitals and sick rooms in ancient Persia, Greece, and Rome.
- Excellent for first aid kits, lavender can be used for burns, sunburns, stings, muscular aches, cuts, blemishes, bruises, headaches, insect bites, colds, flu, stress and menstrual cramps.
- Lavender promotes deep restful sleep. It can be applied undiluted to the skin.
- It was suggested during the Great Plague that a bunch of lavender tied to one’s wrist would protect against the disease.
- In 16th century France, lavender was also used to resist infection.
- Charles VI demanded a lavender pillow, Louis XIV bathed in lavender water, and Queen Victoria used lavender deodorant.
Certified Organic Lavender
We pride ourselves on producing quality health and beauty products that utilize Certified Organic Botanicals & Essential Oils. That means no harmful chemical fragrances and no toxins. Just simple traditional ingredients grown, harvested and distilled on our ranch. Made with the highest quality Essential Oil blends, experience gentle and safe products that are Vegan friendly and safe for children use.
This bright, summery aroma of lemon and sweet orange will excite and energize the senses.
Blend of calming Lavender and uplifting Sweet Orange to center your focus and boost your mood.
Rose geranium, lemon verbena, & bay laurel helps raise energy, calm fears, and inspire creativity.
Peppermint and rosemary will heighten mental alertness and inspire self confidence.
Experience true relaxation with the enticing
yet tranquil aroma of lavender.