Soothe Meadowfoam Moisturizer – 4oz.
Soothe Meadowfoam Moisturizer is a highly moisturizing formula. Our moisturizer combines Lavender Ranch™ California grown Certified Organic Botanical Essential Oils with this extraordinary seed oil. With this moisturizer you will experience the absolute peak of skin vibrancy and health! Lavender Ranch™ Meadowfoam Moisturizer uses a cold pressed seed oil that absorbs into the skin quickly like a lotion but penetrates much deeper, leaving your skin far more nourished, with a natural silky, soft feel.
The mesmerizing aroma of peppermint and rosemary will heighten mental alertness, inspire self-confidence, & boost memory retention.
Benefits: See “Resources” for additional uses & benefits
- Safe for children
- Moisturizes the skin, hair, lips, & face
- Non-comedogenic (Will not clog pores)
- Rejuvenates and adds shine to hair; Add to your conditioner or use as heat protectant
- Rich in antioxidants, including Vitamin E
- Blends well with other carrier oils
- Softens cuticles
- Ultraviolet protection
- All Natural- Only two ingredients
- Meadowfoam Moisturizers reach the deepest layers of your skin to tighten & firm skin.
- Reduces and Prevents wrinkles, signs of aging, cellulite, stretchmarks, sun/skin spots, and much more
- Non-greasy feeling; quickly soaks into the skin
- Extraordinary massage oil (Remains stable when heated)
- Combats eczema and psoriasis
- Fantastic replacement to shaving cream, it eliminates razor burn.
Aroma/Key Notes & Benefits:
- Gives Skin a Healthy, Even Glow
- Improve Skin Tone
- Tones & Tightens Skin
- Soothe Headaches & Nausea
- Combat Acne
- Improve Mental Activity, Concentration & Memory
- Boosts Immune System
- Alleviate Mental Fatigue
- Stimulate Hair Growth & Reduce Dandruff
- Joint & Muscle Pain Relief
Ingredients: Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Lavender Ranch proprietary essential oil blend*
The uses on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information provided on this website is based on the traditional and folkloric uses of the natural raw materials that we use in our products, and is offered solely as information for your own consideration, investigation and verification. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician.