Soothe Certified Organic Sanitizer – 2oz.
Soothe Certified Organic Sanitizer. This certified organic hand sanitizer, is enhanced with our ultimate moisturizing complex, to avoid drying out your skin while it kills 99.9% of common harmful germs and bacteria, in as little as thirty seconds. Lavender Ranch™ Certified Organic Hand Sanitizers extremely versatile formula makes this a perfect spray when you’re at home or on the go! Everything from your hands to the steering wheel in the car, bus seats, strollers, kids, airplane tray table, etc., you will never want to be without this amazing product again!
The mesmerizing aroma of peppermint and rosemary will heighten mental alertness, inspire self-confidence, & boost memory retention.
- 99.9% Anti-Bacterial
- Safe for children
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Enhanced with moisturizers
- No Residue
- Paraben & petrochemical Free
- Perfect for hands, counter tops, door knobs, shopping carts, children’s toys, at the gym, work spaces, traveling, etc.
- Cleans & Sanitizes
- TSA approved size for carry-on luggage
- Gives Skin a Healthy, Even Glow
- Improve Skin Tone
- Tones & Tightens Skin
- Soothe Headaches & Nausea
- Combat Acne
- Improve Mental Activity, Concentration & Memory
- Boosts Immune System
- Alleviate Mental Fatigue
- Stimulate Hair Growth & Reduce Dandruff
- Joint & Muscle Pain Relief
Active Ingredient: Alcohol*
Inactive Ingredients: Mentha piperita (Peppermint) flower/leaf/stem extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis flower/leaf/stem oil*, Safflower Acids*, Coconut acids*, Sucrose*, Glycerin*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Flaxseed Acids*, Potassium hydroxide, Lavender Ranch™ proprietary essential oil blend*.
The uses on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information provided on this website is based on the traditional and folkloric uses of the natural raw materials that we use in our products, and is offered solely as information for your own consideration, investigation and verification. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician.