Invigorate Certified Organic Sanitizer – 2oz.
Invigorate Certified Organic Sanitizer. This certified organic hand sanitizer, is enhanced with our ultimate moisturizing complex, to avoid drying out your skin while it kills 99.9% of common harmful germs and bacteria, in as little as thirty seconds. Lavender Ranch™ Certified Organic Hand Sanitizers extremely versatile formula makes this a perfect spray when you’re at home or on the go! Everything from your hands to the steering wheel in the car, bus seats, strollers, kids, airplane tray table, etc., you will never want to be without this amazing product again!
This bright, summery aroma of lemon and sweet orange will excite and energize the senses.
- 99.9% Anti-Bacterial
- Safe for children
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Enhanced with moisturizers
- No Residue
- Paraben & petrochemical Free
- Perfect for hands, counter tops, door knobs, shopping carts, children’s toys, at the gym, work spaces, traveling, etc.
- Cleans & Sanitizes
- TSA approved size for carry-on luggage
Aroma/Key Notes & Benefits:
- Reduce Inflammation & Puffiness
- Control Acne
- Tone & Soften Skin
- Anti-Depressant Properties
- Fight Signs of Aging and Cellulite
- Reduces Water Retention & Swelling
- Boosts Immune System
- Promote General Health & Well-being
- Reduce Muscle Pain & Spasms
Active Ingredient: Alcohol*
Inactive Ingredients: Lippia Citriodora flower/leaf/stem extract*, Lippia Citriodora flower/leaf/stem oil*, Safflower Acids*, Coconut acids*, Sucrose*, Glycerin*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Flaxseed Acids*, Potassium hydroxide, Lavender Ranch™ proprietary essential oil blend*.
The uses on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, and / or prevent any disease. This information provided on this website is based on the traditional and folkloric uses of the natural raw materials that we use in our products, and is offered solely as information for your own consideration, investigation and verification. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician.